Monday 5 January 2009

Have a good year ahead inspite of your Government . . .

It is, once again the beginning of another year and another chance to start afresh and to make amends on the previous year. No doubt, this year like many others before it, Afrika will see untold amount of strife, pain and yes, death.

A lot has been said and made of the governments of this continent that I love so. There more I read on governments of Afrika (and that is by no means a lot) the more I have to sadly accept that not unlike Bantu Education of the Apartheid years, people succeed not because but in spite of the government.

With this in mind moAfrika, go to your destiny. Go out there and succeed inspite of your government, you politicians, your liberation movements! Who knows, maybe we all can have a positive example for the governments to follow.

I with this, wish you all your dreams in this and the following years!

1 comment:

  1. This comment is here just because I didn't see an email address for you...

    I read this quote by Albert Luthuli the other day and it reminded me of your comment on my blog:
    "I love the impact of mind upon mind, and I love thrashing things out in the attempt to get at the truth" - Chief Albert Luthuli

    Thought you might like it! :)

    ReplyDelete